Monday, September 25, 2006

LuUeE.blogspot.com UPDATED.

I will update Bizchef.blogspot.com in a few days.

---------------------------------------------------
LuUEe.blogspot.com has been updated.

"you money is my money, but my money is my money"

Baby Jee: Where's the money i borrow you?
Me: Got meh? I tot you gave me.

Read on

---------------------------------------------------

UniquePinko.blogspot.com updated

What are a gals assets and liabilities?

SO people say "Oh my mistress is my favorite
asset or my "other" girlfriend with those
water bomb boobies is my fav. asset."
A mistress/girlfriend with water bomb boobs
is not an asset, it's a liability.
You got to pay for their maintenance, if they
need money to go buy LV or Prada or Dior,

Read on...

2 comments:

aint that a bitch said...

hey bro that webstite screenshot form where u got it?

LuUeE said...

hahahaha... Yup. It's a real screen shot. But i just can't say where. Later my wallet burn a hole.