Thursday, October 19, 2006

I dislike

----------------------------------------------------------
HIS SUPER GF;
Quotes: hiS $$ is her $$, but her $$ is her $$.
His Life belongs to her, her life is hers.

I know of a guy who is not my friend, but my friend
knows him.. Anyways, I don know why but he
loves to listen to
gf quite a lot.

At a meeting room

Him: Erm, I have an opinion.
Her: Sh!!!

He sit downs.. quietly.

At the canteen

Her: Sit down
Him, he sits down.

What has happened? What has men become?
I think it's ok to
listen to your wife and
girlfriend but not to this extend.
I think it's too much.

I also don like to see guys doing this to their gf's.

I think in a relationship both partners should be equal
to each other.

Shh!!! SIT DOWN.
Might as well, get a dog.
I pity the guy.
Now already got such cotrol,
what about after married.

Hubby, go do the dishes, after the dishes, go wipe my
butt, then after wiping my butt, go bath. Do not sleep
on my bed, go sleep on your own outside at the sofa.

---------------------------------------------------------




























From http://factum.blogspot.com
--------------------------------------

PEOPLE WHO THINK HIGHLY OF THEMSELVES


Me: Hey man,

and the way your friend looks at you without expression.

If you look at Bill Gates or Warren Buffet,
they are very
freindly people. I think the people who are successful are
the ones who are friendly and kind to people in need.

I like what Andrew Mathew,
the author of Being Happy said.

You may have a ferrari, but you fear you get it scratched,
you fear losing it.

You may have a very handsome hubby,
If he is a jerk, you
will get to stay with him for the rest of your life,
and then he gets old and while that's not it, he is
always a jerk and always will be.

BEAUTY BEING A POTION

Yes, that one person may be the love of your life but they
dislike you, Don't go crying i say. Get happy, coz you already
knew that the've got such bad personalities that it's not
worth you liking.

But yet, if you think about it, look at each couple
when they get old, do they look as good as young,

NO WAY.


My own experience.

I've liked a couple of gals that i actually thought were
very pretty but after their bad habits come out, i woke up.
And thought, what have i done?

Why did i left out my friends
just for this gal,

Why did i do something silly for her.
But in the end it's not worth it. I thought, if
she would be any better, we would at least still end up
being friends. She does not even give a single face.

Although i've helped her, she just ignores me,
It really gets me pissed sometimes.
But on the other hand,

i just think why did i go for a girl that has beauty
and have ignored the girls that really cared for me.

My own thought: If i had a time machine, i would
go back and put lacatic in this gals drink and then
she go lousai(watery poo poo) the whole day.

And whenever she walks near me, she will just
look at me a while then immediate turn head
away. How rude can that be.
I know it's me your
doing this to.

i had a lecturer, he told me after
class and looked at me,

"Study hard"


I knew it's me, and went to his office and said

"SIR, JUST NOW DID say TO ME
STUDY HARD? "


"No, it wasn't you, Don worry"

Such a squirrel this man is, Ming ming (Actually)
it's me. I can detect a lie a mile away.

---

I think partly why gals are doin this today
is that the other poo poo sissy are begging the
gals to be theirs and so it makes gals think

"YES, I am In demand, if you want me, you
gotta do better. And you are just a minority. "


Wash that makeup away,
Go poo poo in the toilet,
pluck armpit mau mau (hair),
Fart, eat, fart, eat...

And you got a GAL.

Which reminds me, my friend one day told
me a joke. I think gals making up is cool,
but just not too thick.

He said some gals just make up too lot
like the baboon buttocks that when they
go swimming then after they come up.

Can see a layer of face on the water.

LEsson to be learnt:
Charm or Beauty will never ever last no matter what.
No matter how much you love a person, it will eventually
one day fade onces you know the bad habits of this person.

So think carefully,
You like a person who will love you or you love them but
at the price of family, friends, etc..

---------------------------------------------------------


















------------------------------------------------------

I had a friend who i used to help alot, whether it's
assignments, school work, and other stuff.
I even went to fetch this friend at a bus stop while
i almost went out of this school.
The friendship lasted more than three months.

My friend: So later you wanna go eat at pizza hut?
I treat?
Me: Ok shure me man, No la no need to treat.

My friend: And so tonight can you help me in my
assignment.
My friend thought; Hahha.. It's time to use you,
i know you will not want my treat which is my
tactic, and i have less work to do. After that i
can discard you.

YOU CAN USE YOUR BASEBALL BAT,
SMACK MY GROIN AS HARD AS YOU LIKE.

"yea, when they need me, they keep
messaging me, and i need them,
they have all sorts of excuses. "

What ended it was a minor thing And that was
what got my blood running and steam came out of my nose.

This friend never even respected me after that
and never gave me face.

I just dislike this type of person alot, when
they need you, they come, when they don, they
don know you.

Lesson: Choose your friend carefully, Never neglect
your family. Whenever something happens, they
are there first for you. And if you call your friends,
all are busy except the respectful few.

Get your LuUeE custom made baseball bat
with spikes today to smack your friend at the
groin. Only 99 bucks. Special offer.
----------------------------------------

5 comments:

Nonnie King said...

Wow. Long post of rantings from Luuee. Bet you had to let your anger out.

And the guy and girl you mentioned like master and dogs, I got a very nice theory about this that my mum told me.

She says, "Eventhough you wanted to help them out by reminding heartly, they still refuse to walk out of the situation themselves...

Just like the shitworms or dung beetles, no matter how many times you gorek them out from the pile of poo-poo, they'll still crawl back to the stinky shit"

And don't worry Luuee, you deserve a much better person than those self-centered-attention whores-think-they-very-pretty-and everyguy-fighting-for-her kind of girls.

S said...

So one thing learnt: personality's the most important, eh?

Anonymous said...

take a look at nice video site -

[url=http://trailfire.com/lipitor] zocor vs lipitor [/url]

http://trailfire.com/lipitor
[url=http://trailfire.com/lipitor] lipitor and lopid warning [/url]

Anonymous said...

learn my interesting site -

[url=http://trailfire.com/codeine] codeine syrup [/url]

http://trailfire.com/codeine
[url=http://trailfire.com/codeine] codeine 60 mg [/url]

Anonymous said...

find our first blog -

[url=http://trailfire.com/amoxil] amoxil tablets [/url]

http://trailfire.com/amoxil
[url=http://trailfire.com/amoxil] amoxil pediatric drops buy [/url]