Sunday, October 01, 2006

Love

"I guess, well, why there are so many singles in this world?"
There could be some reasons. I've been thinking.
I think firstly is people's expectation is too high
these days. More on this later.

Second

And men are turning into women. So women
get turned off. Your asking me, why i said that.
You know now, the way i see
it whenever a guy gets rejected, he just cries
like a baby.

No longer the man are tough babarians that
help beat up animals to protect their gal.
Now, men are fighting against the pimples.

One pimple and "Oh my, the pimples" the pimples.

Men of the modern times fear rejection. Only a small
proportion of men are brave enough to encounter the
women. What happened? Women has become Trex.

I asked one of my pretty gal friends why she choose
her boyfriend. Her answer was other men were sisies.
While he guy she chose was very brave. haha..

High expectations

And people are having too high expectations yet they
expect less of themselves.

I had a friend from overseas, he chooses gals like
toys

"NO, this gal not for me, below my requirements."
But looking at him, hmm.. I think he is also below
a gals expectation.

With a beer belly like that, with so much mustache
in tach, with that unbrushed teeth. With that
sisiness and he's judging the ladies.

Man, he gotta go to the gym and shave off that
mustache and act like a man before picking on the
ladies.

Pics of the day




















A new technology that allows you to
feel cool inside when you feel hot.

Order your today. Yes, you've got to be
nude to use this machine. And yes, that's me.

BLOGSite of the day


Nonnie made a really impressive comment today,
I said that good looking people got more attention
and the non good looking gets nothing and this
is what she had to say

The biggest contribution of "Not-that-good-looking-People" is, giving chances to good-looking-people a chance to get noticed.

Isn't it?

COOL IS IT, HER STATMENT
visit Kisich.blogspot.com today
right now.. go man go...

Joke of the day

In the first year of marriage, the man speaks and the woman listens.
In the second year, the woman speaks and the man listens.
In the third year, they both speak and the neighbours listen.

My reply: Yes, very very true.
Men and women look like so loving in the public
which pisses me off. If wanna look so loving, can
do it at home. but that's not what pisses me off.

What pisses me off is that, after marriage what
does that men become, he never holds his gals
hand and love her as much as before.

THAT COULD HAVE BEEN MY GAL AND
I COULD HAVE GIVEN HER MORE LOVE.

Sometimes, i feel like whopping the guys ass.

4 comments:

Iwan said...

wah... i tink we talked abt the brave men over in MSN rite??? hahahaha!!! ya lah...

Hmm... only publish Nonnie blog ar? don wanna to promote my blog ar?
pian xin...
muahahahahaha!!!

just joking....
but i don mind if u wanna promote my blog...
muahahahahahaha!!!

take care bro!!!

Nonnie King said...

I feel flattered leh.

Iwan jealous liao lor.

Know what, I think the reason why most people stay single is because-

They either think the "someone" is not as good as them, or the other way round.

CreativeBitchin said...

aye some men are fucking choosy pricks. and they look like shit themselves, what right do they have?

heh i chose my darling because he was confident and he didn't pressure me into liking me, and most importantly, he made the effort to get to know me as a friend.

yeah a tip: make the girl feel like you're truly interested in her as a human being - springing all the moves on her before even knowing her just makes a guy look desperate and tactless.

aint that a bitch said...

yeah kick the ass!! give luuee a HELL YEAH KICK THEIR ASS