Tuesday, October 31, 2006

POEM FOR THE BROKEN HEART...




















-Told me you loved me

-with all your heart
-Promised me we’ll
-never be apart

-Called me your
-first and only sweet
heart
-I was blindly in love
wit you

-Even calling you my boo-
-But you thought you could have two-

-Didn’t think I'd ever have a clue-
-Or did you think it wasn’t that big of an issue-

-But I must leave-
-I wish you wouldn’t have deceived me-
-You should have known it would have made me angry-
-But I still dnt know would you want to play me-

-After all I gave it to you nightly-
-You said I was your shorty-
-Now you're saying that you're sorry-
-Telling me that you were just acting silly-

-----------------------------------

In the last post, I've mentioned bout this
couple that
got together dumping their ex.
I was at her blog, and this is what she had to say.

------------- we left our

formal lovers for each other..

isnt that to be considered as love or

"CLICK"...mine is-->1 year, his-->3 years..

we are not bunch of dumb people,

we just got attracted to what each other have..


WHAT THE???

Jabronic actions.
CLICK? is there such a word.
Click where? Each other have?
BUNCH OF BULLSHIT
IF YOU ASK ME.
-------------------------------

on my side..


i explained to him on what happened..

i did not betray him..i clear the problems

before i start a new life..sorry that i

picked this route..if possible, i dont want anyone

to get hurt in this..but it brings pain and

sufferings to others...i know this happen too sudden..

i dont even know how to answer the question


"WHY??"...


WHAT? SHE DID NOT BETRAY HIM? THEN

WHY SHE WAS IMMEDIATELY INTO THIS NEW

RELATIONSHIP?

Why?
lagi. If she knew why, she wouldn't have left her ex of 1 year.
1 yr. What the thing that
she shared with him from that one year.
NO click
is it?

-------------------------

some people say

'there is no right or wrong in love'


...can i believe that?


Of coz she can say this so easily, if it happened to her,

then things would be completely different.

-------------------------------------



-But I belive tat barely
-I’ve heard better stories
-Saying that you're gonna

-miss me dearly


I know I'll miss you

calling me your hunny

and being cozy
But I know tat being


-with you is risky
-Now that I know you have a history
-You like to be flirty,
-Havin lots of ladys


---------------------------------

or assume that it is correct..


i want to stay as good friends


with Him.as we did last time..can we??

O.. i c, last time she and him were in a relationship where

he treated her as a lover and she treated him as

a friend.


---@>--------@>----------@>-------

i wanna concentrate on what i have now..


i want people to understand how i feel..

even my good friends that have

been listening to my grieve and sufferings....


Concentrate on what she has now.. hmm..
HER EYES, NOSE, MOUTH..


Oh, dumping people and is a grieve. hmm..


-----------------------HER NEXT ENTRY

I am thinking to move or not to move.


.if i move, their burden on financial would be

added tremendously..from current 220 to 325 per month.

. i dont wanna make this hard..


Just move la. What for need to worry for burden.

Just for your info, her ex and her stays in the same house.

What would be harder, to suffer a heart pain or


MONEY THAT CAN STILL BE EARNED IN THE

FUTURE..???

-----------------------------------

Icouldntdefine


how mad i was at tat time..

after messaging him a few times..i've

decided to meet him in person..i gave

him a big slap that i ever gave to anyone

else..he fell on the floor..my palm


wasnt painful..my heart was..


Oh, my SLAPPED THAT GUY...


for doing something wrong

Of coz her palm wasn't painful, it was the guy's

face that felt pain.


An insult to the broken heart.

---------------------------------------


I had a frame of his baby photos


and our photo..


immediately i brought it out, act i plan to take

the photos out and throw it..but when i saw him,


he hug me and there, i threw the frame..


i struggled and went back to my room..


I can't take it anymore.
THINGS ARE GETTING SO WEIRD.

-----------------------------
--------- AND WHAT HE
( I RESPECT YOU BRO) wrote















Him


Im Sorry
it's all my
fault

u leaving me is right for you..
and u made it happen the right
way.. i didn't..
i made it bad to the point we're no longer friends..
well, if we were never to talk again.. i bid
u farewell and good luck.. my heart will be
with you everyday.. goodbye my friend..


HER

after all we've been through..i heard u calling
all sorts of bad name calling in ur room, immediately,
i pulled back my intention of staying.u noe i concern
bout it..i've thought about the money problem as
well..congratulate u for making me hea
rt broken..

WHAT CONGRAGULATE F
OR A BROKEN HEART?

strange.

---------------------------

LASTLY, what i think of this..
I think it's bullshit. If she din
like him in the first place,
don play
with his heart and then when she saw a
better
guy she jus dumped him. This is why,
if you don't think you and a person
can be together,
tell them now. Don't go and TRY.

I really disrepect people who are like this.

DUMPING PEOPLE YET, saying themselves
are sad.
WHERE IS THE HEART?
No pumping?

LuUeE 98

1 comment:

Nonnie King said...

WTF?! (I mean the ex-couple)