Monday, November 06, 2006

Comments.. Digital stuff.. And curry..

------------------------------------------
Comment reply..

These are d comments from my entry in
Luuee.blogspot.com

Kek.. part 2.
Serene said...

ROAAAAR! I will steal ur apples yes i will! i WILL
STEAL ur apples! and then i will put it back through
my ARSE as poopoo. WAHAHAHAH!

My reply.. Hmm.. Serene, only if
you wanna take your poo poo from
your toilet.. mwhhaha..
And very expensive if ask other people to collect it..

Nonnie King said...

Wah seh! Your recommendation
of the rocketdock is cool leh..

And.. Can't your friend say anything other
than "whatever", if I hear it once more I'll
go and slap him/her liao lor.


Mwahahha.. Nonnie, thanks.. But hmm.. oo..
you all celebrate at Miri, din call me la.. mwhahah..
But it's ok la..

YEa lo, if got good stuff like ROcket dock.. must
intro you all... hehhe...

--------------------------------------------------
Did you know tat WWE actually sells its shares..
WWE.. the wrestling corporation.











Even has its own Stats.. on
how the company is doing..




















BOY I LOVE WRESTLING
..

Read it here.. For full details.
YES, ITS ON FORTUNE.COM.

--------------------------------

Games are getting Raunchier..

Raunchy..
vulgar or smutty; crude; earthy;
obscene: a raunchy joke.

There was GrandTheft Auto,
And there was also Playboy mansion.
2005.













Read it here..

2 comments:

Nonnie King said...

You better write me a "I-Owe-You" voucher. If not later I want to claim my meals then you say you don't know anything about it.

Hahhaa.

LuUeE said...

hahaha... Nonnie, lalala~ Don trust me ka.. but yes, you should not trust me, coz i am eveel.... i say.. eveel.. i can discount anything.. mwhaha..