Saturday, November 11, 2006

BAD BIZNESS DEALS..

Recently, One of my friend filed a divorce. He is married for the past three years. He's 23. He got his wife pregnant. He has two kids now. And the reason for his divorce was that, she din change for him.. My View; Lying written all over his butt
face. Actually, i think why he wanted it was he felt bored. Everyone around him was still not married. And that, he was in an affair with another gal. He now never brings his wife on vacations.
Look at him, how can he abandon such a cute one..
Babies view..;I will kick him in the nuts for saying that i was
a mistake.

Lesson; use a condom.. PLS.


I think Durez
is D best..






---------------
Get this really cool
post
your notes..
You just
click and type some messages on it..
Good
for friendster.. Myspace and
your personal website..


Click Here to get a Post-It from pYzam.com!

---------------------- I seen this couple.. who i really dislike.. The guy ate my money.. and the gal is poo poo for choosin this guy.. But it'a alrite they are a couple. What's not alrite is that guy looks like her erm.. FATHER.. sorry.. erm.. I shouldn't be saying such things.. but yes.. her father..



THIS LOOKS LIKE HIm..

1 comment:

Nonnie King said...

And how you know Durex is the best?